John Kennedy

 
The Cartersville Express
Cartersville, Georgia
January 17, 1868, Page 3
 
Transcribed by:  
 

Consent to Sell.

T. H. Kennedy & Jas. Kennedy apply for leave to sell the “wild and uncultivated lands, belonging to the estate of John Kennedy, deceased.”

************************************

The Cartersville Express
October 18, 1870, page 4

Administrator’s Sale.

Will be sold, before the Court-house door in the town of Cartersville, Bartow County, Georgia, on the first Tuesday in November next, within the legal hours of sale, what is known as the

JOHN KENNEDY PLACE,

Two miles north of Cartersville, on the Tennessee Road, containing (750) SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFTY ACRES.  There is about (200) Two hundred acres under a good fence, and in a high state of cultivation.  This is one of the most desirable places in the county.  It will be sold in four parcels—one settlement containing (150) One hundred and Fifty acres, and the other three containing (200) Two hundred acres each.  Terms: One-half cash, and the other half on a twelve months credit, with interest from date. The land can be seen, or particulars obtained, by calling on F. M. JOHNSON, Cartersville, GA., or JAMES KENNEDY, on the place.

T. H. KENNEDY and JAMES KENNEDY
Administrators of John Kennedy, deceased.
Sept. 2, 1870.

****************************************

The Standard and Express
January 4, 1872, page 3

Letters of Dismission

Thomas H. Kennedy and James Kennedy state that they have fully administered the estate of John Kennedy.

 

GO TO: Text Site Map
 
Bartow GenWeb Regulars:
Coordinator & webmaster:  Arlene Woody
Asst. Coordinator & Proj. Leader:  Jane Thompson
Web developer & Transcriber:  Jan Sherrouse
Newspaper Project:  Laurel Baty
Historical Resource:  Carolyn Ward
Auditor:  Jean Taylor

Home
Bartow GenWeb Coordinator:   
Georgia GenWeb State Coordinator: Vivian Saffold

          ©2002 - 2010 Arlene Woody

Last modified: December 18, 2006