Cass Station

 
The Courant American Newspaper
Cartersville, Georgia
September 5, 1895, Page 8
Transcribed and submitted by: 
 

“Over the County—Cass Station.”

The heirs of the late Miles G. Dobbins, recently sold their property here to Mr. Cox and sons, the enterprising farmers, who have had Dr. Felton’s plantation leased for several years. The tract of land consists of about twelve hundred acres.

 

GO TO: Text Site Map
 
Bartow GenWeb Regulars:
Coordinator & webmaster:  Arlene Woody
Asst. Coordinator & Proj. Leader:  Jane Thompson
Web developer & Transcriber:  Jan Sherrouse
Newspaper Project:  Laurel Baty
Historical Resource:  Carolyn Ward
Auditor:  Jean Taylor

Home
Bartow GenWeb Coordinator:   
Georgia GenWeb State Coordinator: Vivian Saffold

          ©2002 - 2010 Arlene Woody

Last modified: 10/19/2005